- Great cooking & kitchen tips
- New recipes & ideas
- Articles from top chef's and bloggers
- Interact with other foodies
French toast is something that reminds me of my school years – we used to have this quite regularly. This one is a particularly easy french toast recipe – there are all sorts of flavourings and toppings that you can use. The image used here was a french toast recipe that we did as a bit of a sunday treat – I simply topped it with cream and fruit…nice.
Optional french toast recipe idea’s
1. Put everything except the bread into a bowl and whisk.
2. Soak the bread in the mixture and gently fry in the butter on a medium heat for about 4 mins per side or until golden brown.
See…really easy french toastt!! I’ll be doing this today without the optional ingredients with a side of bacon…yum!Categories: Breakfast Recipes, Quick and Easy Recipe