Monglian Lamb Recipe
This mongolian lamb recipe is a winner with the whole family. I used the leftovers from a Sunday roast for the lamb and a few other bits and a few other bits and pieces.
This mongolian lamb recipe is very easy to do using a simple sauce and marinade.
Ingredients for Mongolian Lamb Recipe
- 1lb (450g) Lamb (cut into chunks or slices)
- 1 Carrot (cut into matchsticks)
- 10 Green beans (cut in half)
- 1.5 Thumb of Ginger (chopped into little bits)
- 3 Garlic Cloved (minced or crushed)
For the marinade:
- 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Sherry or rice wine
For the sauce:
- 2.5 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2.5 tablespoons Rice Wine or Dry Sherry
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
Method for Mongolian Lamb Recipe
- Marinade the lamb in the soy sauce and rice wine for about 1 hour.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil a wok and fry the ginger and garlic for a few minutes
- Add the lamb, carrots & green beans and stir fry for 5 minutes
- Add the sauce and fry for another 5 minutes
- Serve with rice or noodles.