Quick and Easy Chicken Thigh Recipe
With Home Made Paprika Chips
Fed: 4 plus a 6 year old
Prep: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 40 mins
This quick and easy chicken thigh recipe really is quick and easy! It took me about 10 minutes to put together and 40 minutes to cook – if you’re looking for a chicken recipe that is genuinely quick and easy then this is the one for you!
Quick and Easy Chicken Thigh Recipe Ingredients
- 8 Chicken Thighs
- Zest and juice from 2 Satsuma’s (or 1 big orange)
- A sprig of Rosemary
- A sprig of Thyme
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 3 Tbsp Oil
- 4 or 5 large potatoes
Method for Quick and Easy Chicken Thigh Recipe
- Take a bowl and put in 1 tbsp oil, orange zest and juice.
- Add chopped Thyme and Rosemary with some salt and pepper
- Chop your potatoes into chunky chips, put in a baking tray and toss in 2 tbsp of the oil
- Sprinkle the paprika over the chips.
- Put a rack on top of the chips
- Soak the chicken thighs in the orange marinade and arrange on the rack.
- Pop in the oven for 40 minutes at 200°C
Serve with some broccoli or carrots 🙂