- Great cooking & kitchen tips
- New recipes & ideas
- Articles from top chef's and bloggers
- Interact with other foodies
Calories: 333 kcal per serving
Vegetable casserole has to be one of the quickest and easiest meals for school night.
Also it’s an absolute winner for both calories and nutrition.
This recipe is a simple winter vegetable casserole with my favorite ingredient – sweet potato.
1. Add everything to a pan and bring to the boil on the stove
2. Cover and put in the oven on 180 dec C for an hour
Serve with crusty bread…nice 🙂
Tip: Top with cheese if you’re not worried about the calories!
image courtesy of http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/Categories: Good Old English Recipes, Low Calorie, Quick and Easy Recipe