- Great cooking & kitchen tips
- New recipes & ideas
- Articles from top chef's and bloggers
- Interact with other foodies
Something we whipped up yesterday. Give it a go! We reckon it’s about 350 calories (mainly because it’s fried) we made it to go with a Cheap Thai Fish Recipe.
Ok, this is what you do – it’s easy peasy!
1. Boil/ steam potatoes to make mash.
2. Chuck everything in and mix it all up.
3. You now need to let it cool down, I spread it on a plate and refridgerated it because I didn’t have much time.
4. Make cakes/ balls and fry in HOT oil.
It takes about 10-ish minutes per side, just cook it until it’s light (golden) brown. If it all goes wrong you’ll end up with Thai Mashed Potato, but hey it all tastes the same.
If you manage to keep the cakes in tact, use kitchen towel to get rid of some of the grease and serve with some sweet chilli dipping sauce.Thai Recipes