- Great cooking & kitchen tips
- New recipes & ideas
- Articles from top chef's and bloggers
- Interact with other foodies
I’m not sure where this recipe came from but it works and it tastes great! These can be used in conjunction with the dim sum recipes on this site.
Pinch of salt
500g Plain Flour
100ml of water
1. Mix the flour and salt and make a well in the middle
2. Put the egg and some of the water in the well and combine, keep adding the water until you have the right consistency (i.e. not sticky).
3. Knead, roll and cut into 7 cm2 squares
Job done!!!Categories: Chinese Recipes