- Great cooking & kitchen tips
- New recipes & ideas
- Articles from top chef's and bloggers
- Interact with other foodies
1. Cut holes in the skin side of the butterflied lambs leg and stuff 1 piece of garlic and a rosemary sprig into each hole
2. Juice lemons and pour over the flesh side of the lamb – add the remaining to the marinade.
3. Add the marinade and leave overnight or as many hours as possible
4. Roast in the oven on 180°C for 45 minutes.
* The enzymes in the lemon go to work on on the meat proteins which tenderises the lamb
* Placing the garlic and rosemary in cuts in the leg will flavour the whole leg if left long enough, not just the local area.Categories: Entertaining