- Great cooking & kitchen tips
- New recipes & ideas
- Articles from top chef's and bloggers
- Interact with other foodies
Oh my living! This curry gives me chills, it has exactly the right amount of hot and exactly the right amount of tomatoey tang.
1 onion chopped
1 red chilli chopped
2 garlic cloves chopped
1.5 thumbs of root ginger, chopped
2tsp hot curry powder
400g can chopped tomatoes
150ml fish stock
200g raw peeled king prawns
a slack handful of coriander
– Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the onion, garlic, chopped chilli and ginger, keep stirring, around 5 mins until the onion is soft.
– Add curry powder and coat the pan contents
– Add tomatoes and fish stock and simmer until the sauce thickens (around 8 mins)
– Add prawns and cook until they’re pink
– stir in fresh corriander
Job done! Enjoy.
(I served this with tarka dahl (http://recipeguy.co.uk?p=82), which I made in advance and reheated later the same day)Categories: Indian Recipes