- Great cooking & kitchen tips
- New recipes & ideas
- Articles from top chef's and bloggers
- Interact with other foodies
Prep time: 30 min
Perfect spicy pizza sauce – the holy grail. There aren’t many recipes that are as fun or creative as a homemade pizza. But what’s a pizza without an amazing tomato sauce. Since Dominos introduced their very spice meltdown pizza a few years ago I’ve been trying to create the perfect spicy pizza sauce, and just last week, I think I succeeded!! Tonights dinner will be a ham, chili and chorizo pizza using my perfect spicy pizza sauce – and I’m going to share the recipe with you!
This is a bit of tough one, ready?
1. Chuck it all in and mix it all thoroughly
2. Leave it to stand for 2 or 3 hours to let the flavours get intimate.
Job done! Enjoy your spicy pizza sauce!Categories: Recipes, Sauces