I’m experimenting. Here are my thoughts:-
- Follow principles of 5:2 diet although not quite so severe
- Use cabbage soup idea for fasting days
- On any day eat raw veg as snacks – as much as you need to continue to feel full. Also, drink a lot of water – it will help you to feel full.
- Non-fasting days – try to stay within calorie limits but don’t go mental – if you’re hungry eat. In my experience, I only have so much will-power, If feel I’m starving myself by brain will screw me when my defenses are low.
- Get at least 7 hours sleep
- DO NOT go to be hungry – you’ll just wake up in the night or not be able to sleep. Only eat raw food after 7.
Day 1: Soup and Salad
Exercise (-190 kcal)
1 hour of Level 2 yoga
Breakfast (150 kcal)
- 2 boiled eggs
Lunch (215 kcal)
- 1 x servings of Skinny Cauliflower Soup (115 kcal)
- Salad of your choice (up to 150 kcal)
Dinner (340 kcal)
- 1 x serving of Soup
- 1 x slice wholemeal toast
- Salad (up to 100 kcal)