Quick Chicken and Pepperoni Casserole
An unbelievably easy yet flavourful recipe – it took less than an hour to prepare and cook yet tasted absolutely divine.
Here are the ingredients:-
- 3 Chicken Breasts chopped into chunky bits
- About 10 bits of pepperoni
- A handful of spinach finely chopped
- 3 carrots – cut into rounds
- 500 ml chicken stock
- Dash of oil for cooking
- 2 medium onions – chopped
- 3 garlic cloves – chopped
- Some pepper
1. Fry the onion and garlic gently in the oil until the onion goes translucent
2. Chuck in the chicken and fry until the outside turns white (about 5 mins)
3. Add the stock, carrots, pepperoni, pepper and spinach, cover and simmer for 10 mins.
4. Take off the lid and continue simmering for about 20 mins.
Serve with rice or mash potato…and enjoy!