Scottish Smoked Salmon Pate Recipe
This is a very easy recipe to follow from the world’s youngest (and cutest) chef. We are going to be having this for lunch today :-). If you’re a fan salmon pate, this recipe is for you! Of course, if you don’t have access to scottish smoked salmon, I’m pretty sure any smoked salmon will do 🙂
Ingredients for Smoked Salmon Pate
- 200gm scottish smoked salmon
- 100gm cream/ soft cheese
- 100ml double cream
- juice of half a lemon
1. Put the salmon in a blender and blend for 30 seconds
2. Add the cheese and blend some more
3. Add the lemon juice and blend again.
4. Finally, add the double cream and give it a final whizz.
Thank you small, cute, Scottish child – this pate recipe is both easy to make and absolutely gorgeous!