Scottish Smoked Salmon Pate Recipe
This is a very easy recipe to follow from the world’s youngest (and cutest) chef. We are going to be having this for lunch today :-). If you’re a fan salmon pate, this recipe is for you! Of course, if you don’t have access to scottish smoked salmon, I’m pretty sure any smoked salmon will do 🙂
|Scottish Smoked Salmon Pate Recipe||
- 200gm scottish smoked salmon
- 100gm cream/ soft cheese
- 100ml double cream
- Juice of half a lemon
- Put the salmon in a blender and blend for 30 seconds
- Add the cheese and blend some more
- Add the lemon juice and blend again.
- Finally, add the double cream and give it a final whizz.
Thank you small, cute, Scottish child – this pate recipe is both easy to make and absolutely gorgeous!